Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Blood

We are linked by Blood

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Guide] Force User Comprehensive Guide!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Brilliance

Brilliance

[Guide] Force User Comprehensive Guide! Empty
PostSubject: [Guide] Force User Comprehensive Guide!   [Guide] Force User Comprehensive Guide! EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 8:04 am

Level 24
[Guide] Force User Comprehensive Guide! Lvl_2410

This is my skill build as of level 24. I'm more PVE inclined at the moment, as PVP will only be released sometime in the near future. My build focuses on highest DPS output with the fastest cooldown. Will test this on PVP once it comes out. This build is pretty decent for 1-on-1 PVP, rather good for group PVP. Might post some videos in the future.

Level 32
[Guide] Force User Comprehensive Guide! Lvl_3213

As shown, I am not heading down the "Dark Tree". Will test this on both PVE and PVP when the cap is released.

Level 40
[Guide] Force User Comprehensive Guide! Lvl_4010

This would be my intended allocation of skills for the level 40 cap. Again, will test it when the cap is released.

Skills

Sorceress Tree
Glacial Spike: Frost damage + Amplification. Some people choose to keep it at level 1, but I've decided to add it to level 8 due to the fact that you have spare SP at level 40, which means you have to add Tier 1 skills anyway. Might as well add it now. Smile
Poison Missile: Max. Great for combos, high DPS, fast CD. Important skill to max.
Void Blast: Good damage, far range. Capping it at level 3 for pre-req will suffice.
Shockwave: This skill comes in handy when being surrounded by mobs. Keep at level 2 for pre-req.

Counter Spell: Similarly, this spell helps you blast mobs away when you're knocked down.
Aerial Evasion: Increases flexibility and mobility when launched into the air. Good for dungeons and PVP.

Physical mastery: Who doesn't like max HP? Razz
Blink: Do max this if you do not intend to get a blink heraldry (which improves cooldown)
Escape: Max it for higher survivibility .
Mental Mastery: More MP, lesser chance of running out of MP during longer dungeons.

Force User Tree
Gravity Blast: One of the most frequently used skill by Force Users. Possible to wipe mobs with 1 hit.
Triple Orbs: Another trademark skill of the Force User. Awesome (Y)
Black Hole: Good skill for mob control. Personally, I'm keeping it at level 1, as I do not intend to go down the Dark path.

Gravity Sphere: Left click after blink/ teleport to cast a far-ranged ball at enemies.

Linear Ray: Rather good damage at level 1, but due to SP constraint, not maxed.
Force Shield: Damage reduction and damage boost are not bad, but occasionally triggers at unnecessary timings.
Nine Tail Laser: Widespread, but weak AOE damage. Effective if all the beams hit one target. Wonderful skill to use on huge bosses e.g Minotaur, Manticore

Teleport: Keep it at level 1. The SP increment does not justify the cooldown improved.
Void Blast: Some say it's a PVP skill, but I'll add nonetheless. Great for clearing weak dungeon mobs e.g. bats, goblins.

Equipments

Brilliance wrote:
[Guide] Force User Comprehensive Guide! Armour14

[Guide] Force User Comprehensive Guide! Weapon11

[Guide] Force User Comprehensive Guide! Access14

[Guide] Force User Comprehensive Guide! Dn_20110

Tip 1: Try to go for INT/VIT/HP stat options for armour, and INT/M.ATT/CRIT/DARK for weapons
Tip 2: Always enhance your items to a desirable level before crafting them. You wouldn't want your crafted item to be claimed by Blacksmith Corin Sad
Tip 3: Always remember to repair your items before you head out for dungeons.

Heraldry

Stat plates that are IMPORTANT: INT, Magic ATT, Final Damage, Delay(yet to be released)
Stat plates that are USEFUL: VIT, HP, Critical, MP Recovery, AGI

Skill plates that are IMPORTANT: Gravity Blast, Triple Orbs
Skill plates that are USEFUL: Glacial Spike, Poison Missile, Blink

Hotkeys

Place the most frequently used skill at the most comfortably pressed spot. For example, Poison Missile is placed at E on my keyboard. Other keys I use are:
Q - Teleport
Z - Shockwave
X - Void Blast
C - Black Hole
1 - Gravity Blast
2 - Triple Orbs
3 - Linear Ray
4 - Glacial Spike
5 - Nine Tail Laser

Will revise this set of hotkeys once the cap is released.

If you have anything you are unsure of, or anything that sores your eye, post your comments! Or you could PM me ingame at Brilliance - Springwood Server.

Thanks for reading my guide! Smile

Credits:
Myself

Reference:
http://forum.mmosite.com/thread/2/217/20101111/The_Ultimate_Force_User_Build_and_Gears-4dac375f362242413-1.html
http://forum.cherrycredits.com/forum/topics/view/force-user-builds
http://dn.mmosite.com/tool/skilltree3.shtml[i]

EDIT 1: Added skill allocation for level 32, 40. Also added PVP sentiments.

Last edited by Brilliance on Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:22 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
ResidentEvil

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] Force User Comprehensive Guide!   [Guide] Force User Comprehensive Guide! EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 11:39 am

sohai guide
Back to top Go down
Blood
Admin
Blood

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] Force User Comprehensive Guide!   [Guide] Force User Comprehensive Guide! EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 5:33 pm

Thanks alot to Brilliance for contributing to this guide! hope it will help our new guys when they join! =]
Back to top Go down
Alison

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] Force User Comprehensive Guide!   [Guide] Force User Comprehensive Guide! EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 3:04 pm

impressive.
Back to top Go down
AngryYoda
AngryYoda

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] Force User Comprehensive Guide!   [Guide] Force User Comprehensive Guide! EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 3:24 pm

Question : y u using voodoo doll ? i know its dam cute but y u dont wan crystal ball ? aint the matt higher for ball ball ?
Back to top Go down
Brilliance

Brilliance

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] Force User Comprehensive Guide!   [Guide] Force User Comprehensive Guide! EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 1:55 am

It's true that the M.ATT for crystal ball is higher. But, not only the secondary attack animation for voodoo doll is cute, it helps me knock away mobs that are in front of me, which makes it easier for my mainstream skills to hit e.g. gravity blast. As compared to the crystal ball, which does AOE damage around you (and also spreads the mobs out), the voodoo doll is a great choice if you are willing to sacrifice a little damage for versatility.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] Force User Comprehensive Guide!   [Guide] Force User Comprehensive Guide! Empty

Back to top Go down

[Guide] Force User Comprehensive Guide!
Page 1 of 1